Add an image to your page
One way of adding an image to your page would be adding a section of content that already holds an image widget. You can choose from the categories called 'Image and text' or 'Image'.
Alternatively, you can drag and drop a single image widget to any place on your site within the content area.
Click on any image placed on your page to open the image panel.
You will see these options:
- Add a new image. Upload an image from your computer or choose one from our stock images.
- Choose from recent. Where you can choose from your previously uploaded images
- Edit image. To open the image editor, where you can alter your image by cropping it, adding filters, text overlays, and much more.
Add a new image
Click on the Add new image button, then either click on the Upload a new image button, or drag the image on top of this window.
Once you have uploaded your new image, don't forget to click on Save, to save your changes.
- Click on the image to open the settings panel
- Scroll down until you reach Image link
- Select the type of link you want to create (Internal, External, or Email)
- Save your changes